|for a better life and better world, we are Balance for Better for life of every human being If you are feeling adventurous, due to its high medical values and benefits, then must sure you add dry sea cucumber to your dishes in place of more traditional seafood . For more info contact email(firstname.lastname@example.org) Whatsapp!+447415463826 dry Sea cucumbers are interesting marine animals that have a variety of culinary and medicinal uses. dry Sea cucumbers have been linked to a number of potential health benefits like fighting cancer and its growth,|
Dry Sea cucumbers contain substances called antitoxins, which have been shown to fight cancer cells.
For example, one test-tube study showed that interpenetrate diagnostically found in Vietnamese sea cucumbers had a toxic effect on five types of cancer cells, including breast cancer, prostate and skin cancer cells dry Sea cucumber is also used in Traditional Chinese medicine, where it’s believed to have healing properties and used to treat ailments like arthritis,cancer, frequent urination and impotence Dry sea cucumber has more nutritious protein source that can be added to a number of delicious dishes.
Sea cucumbers may also have a number of health benefits, but more research is needed before conclusions can be made.
We have the direct means to reach our potential customers due to restriction some countries require that unsafe items are not allowed to enter into their countries, harvesting sea cucumbers is permitted in the United States and many parts of the world, but with limited quantities and only during high season. Blessings was licensed with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service to import and export sea cucumber,according to the indictment we have large reserved that we offer our customers in the next decade to come, due to its extinction. There are some different 1,250 known species. the rarer and more expensive they become. Average prices rose almost 17% worldwide between 2011 and 2016. And the rarer these animals get, the deeper divers are swimming to find them All sea cucumbers are ocean dwellers, though some inhabit the shallows the best live in the deep ocean floor,We will delivery you with any given quantity to its high pharmaceutical demand at any given time For those who don’t know the health benefit, this why you need dry sea cucumber?We will charge our clients in way that its wouldn’t be disadvantageous for them to buy from us, for example On Alibaba, the price of dried sea cucumber ranges from $435 to $1,000 -plus per kilogram. "Sea cucumber is regarded as a highly nutritious and high-end food,"The larger kilogram you can buy the lesser the amount you offer,Here are the health and nutritive benefit our consuming dry sea cucumber
Creams, tinctures, oils and cosmetics infused with sea cucumber extract, a swell as oral sea cucumber supplements, are also popular in Traditional Chinese medicine.
Four ounces (112 grams) of sea cucumber delivers (3):
* Calories: 60
* Protein: 14 grams
* Fat: less than one gram
* Vitamin A: 8% of the RDI
* B2 (Riboflavin): 60% of the RDI
* B3 (Niacin): 16% of the RDI
* Calcium: 4% of the RDI
* Magnesium: 4% of the RDI
Sea cucumbers are very low in calories and fat and high in protein, making them a weight loss-friendly food.
They also contain many powerful substances, including antioxidants, which are good for your health.
Sea cucumbers are high in protein, with most species consisting of 41–63%protein- Dry sea cucumber are blood thinner- Not only are sea cucumbers packed with protein,vitamins and minerals, they also contain several substances that may benefit overall health.
For example, they contain phenol and flavonoid antioxidants, which have been shown to reduce inflammation in the body
- Diets rich in these substances are linked to a reduced risk of many chronic diseases, including heart disease and neurodegenerative conditions like Alzheimer's disease
- Trusted Source
Sea cucumbers are also rich in compounds called triterpene glycosides, which possess anti fungal, anti tumor and immune-boosting properties
- What's more, these marine animals are very high in chondroitin sulfate, an important component of human connective tissue found in cartilage and bone
Foods and supplements that contain chondroitin sulfate may benefit those with joint diseases like osteoarthritis.
- Cancer-Fighting Properties
Sea cucumbers contain substances called antitoxins, which have been shown to fight cancer cells.
For example, one test-tube study showed that interpenetrate diglycosidic found in Vietnamese sea cucumbers had a toxic effect on five types of cancer cells,including breast cancer, prostate and skin cancer cells
- Another study found that Ds-echinoderm, a type of triterpene derived from dry sea cucumbers, reduced the spread and growth of human liver cancer cells
- While these results are promising, more research is needed to determine the efficacy and safety of using sea cucumber to fight cancer cells.
A number of test-tube studies have demonstrated that sea cucumber extract inhibits the growth of bacteria, including E. coli, S. aureus and S. typhoid, all of which can cause illnesses
Another study showed sea cucumbers may fight Candida albicans, an opportunistic yeast that can cause infections if levels get out of control, especially in the immune compromised
- In a one-week study in 17 elderly nursing home patients with oral Candida overgrowth, those who consumed a jelly containing sea cucumber extract showed a reduction in Candida overgrowth,compared to those who did not consume the jelly
- Additionally, one study in rats showed that sea cucumber fought sepsis, a life-threatening complication associated with harmful bacteria
- Heart and Liver Health
Several animal studies have demonstrated that sea cucumber may improve heart and liver health.
For example, rats with high blood pressure that were fed sea cucumber extract showed significant reductions in blood pressure, compared to rats who were noted the extract
- another study in young rats demonstrated that a sea cucumber-rich diet significantly reduced total cholesterol, low-density in proteins and triglycerides Please contact us for more details Email (email@example.com)
Whats-app!+447415463826 SKYPE: KEN Hamiton